Saturday, November 13, 2010

Lethargy

There has been a distinct lack in personal productivity, that is to say writing for the pleasure of it, on my behalf in the past month. Rest assured, and I write this to assure myself above all, this is the result of academic pressures occupying my time. Considering the mutability of life, the to and fro tug of experience and constant change that assails the frail balance we try to assure, it should be no surprise that I've had my share of troubles and worries to occupy me as well. I want to vent, but right now I simply can't afford the time, between meaningless distractions and academic subjugation I've simply been forced behind the tomb, tapping at the walls softly with the hope that echo of each hollow prod will soon indent the prison of quotidian living.

No comments:

Post a Comment