Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sometimes Anhedonic.

I wish I was strewn across a city. My organ linings would make for fine christmas lights, as the light refracted and transformed Leibniz would be proud of each floating droplet, scarlet meteors wandering the city streets expanding as they hit the ground, back into infinity, rejecting the cosmos, running into the thick of it all. This midsummer madness forgets who we were and makes elements, once again, of us all.

I wish I was strewn across a city my organ linings would make for fine christmas lights as the light refracted and transformed Leibniz would be proud of each floating droplet scarlet meteors wandering the city streets expanding as they hit the ground back into infinity rejecting the cosmos running into the thick of it all this midsummer madness forgets who we were and makes elements once again of us all

i wish i was strewn across a city
my organ linings would make for fine christmas lights
as the light refracted and transformed
leibniz would be proud
of each floating droplet
scarlet meteors wandering the city streets
expanding as they hit the ground
back into infinity, rejecting the cosmos
running into the thick of it all
this midsummer madness
forgets who we were
and makes elements once again
of us all

No comments:

Post a Comment