Monday, September 28, 2009

A general assembly.

One man's actions implicate the rest of mankind, and thus the atmosphere of uncertainty is swallowed up by a boisterous roar. Today was a day when I first felt the exasperating loneliness of an abstracted crowd, but there was a simultaneous effect of camaraderie, and I was reminded of the words of Sartre; that freedom is the end meet of all good faith, in fact, the only true good faith. To my one-time brethren in struggle I offer my unconditional support, and what an unexpected surprise to find that the hope every man lives with, because he simply cannot without it, for me lies in change or even the promise, probability, or possibility thereof.

The future of man is man, and he will never be an end to any means because he is never complete, his situation ever-changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment